Thursday, December 30, 2010

The alien skeleton of the Brazilian museum was in Japan

After the release of the last post, I traveled to Serra da Canastra, Minas Gerais, Brazil for 7 days taking advantage of the low season in the Christmas week and stayed at the lodge (Pousada Barcelos) in São Roque de Minas for practicing trekking.

After having my fun, I went to Uberaba to see the alien skeleton commented on last post. The day after arrival, I tried to locate the Estevanovic museum immediately. So I finery found it with a surprise, the museum looks like a ruin with several holes in the roof that I could see them from outside and of course, that was closed.

By information of a passerby on Uruguay Street in front of the museum, at last, I could locate and meet Wellington Estevanovic (museum owner). But I talked to him in just less than two hours because the skeleton was not there. So I decided to return to São Paulo on that day.

He told me that the alien skeleton was left in Japan to examine it at Kyoto University and it never returned to Brazil. And he has already suffered several thefts attempt in the museum. Besides, he witnessed UFOs showing him their tricks (maneuver acrobatics and etc.) and so on.

With this conversation, I thought he could see the UFOs of Grey, which means that there is a possibility, it’s not only Ummite but another alien would be observing the human evolution event.

Well folks, with the fact that the video was produced by TV Asahi on YouTube site disappeared, I believe the skeleton doesn't come back, because 'they' are trying to hide the fact of the alien 'Grey' existence. The Japanese TV Asahi (part of Asahi Shimbun) is controlled by 'they' (read 'Typical mind control by the newspaper Asahi Shimbun').

For me, no doubt, the alien skeleton of the museum is true, even we wouldn’t have more chance to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment